What is an Installment Loan?
An Installment Loan is a loan that gets paid back according to a fixed payment schedule. This means you pay a certain amount each payment due date. Each payment you make covers principal (original debt) and interest accrued. In addition, the loan can be paid back at any time without any prepayment penalty.
What kinds of income are eligible?
Pay from part-time or full-time employment, child support are all eligible. To be accepted, your income must be predictable and reasonably expected to continue through the loan’s maturity date.
How much can I borrow?
New customers are eligible for loans up to $1,000, if qualified. Returning customers can borrow up to $1,500, if qualified. Once you fill in the information requested to complete your application online, your maximum loan amount will be presented to you. You can borrow anywhere between $300 and your personal maximum. In the future, we may be able to increase your loan amounts based on your history of timely payments, etc. We want to reward you for being a Preferred Customer!
What is the process to apply for a loan?
It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- Fill out the easy application online
- After a few seconds, you will receive notice letting you know whether or not you’ve been pre-approved. You must sign your loan agreement and complete Bank Verification to have your application reviewed.
- Underwriting will not review any loan application without the Bank Verification completed. To expedite your loan process, we require your Bank verification. This process is safe and secure. Completing this may lead to possible same day funding with no additional fee
What happens if I have bad credit?
Instant Installment Loan understands that you may have had credit troubles in the past. Our loans are tailored to service a wide-range of borrowers regardless of past problems with credit or have no credit. Our goal is to help all borrowers get the money they need, especially when others lenders won’t. We are here to help you get through it all.
How soon can I receive my funds?
- We now offer same day funding up to $1,500 with no additional charge if your application process is completed in full by 9am MST*. Same day funding applicable only on business days some exceptions may apply. Your banking institution may take additional time to provide you with access to your funds.
- Loans approved between Monday and Thursday are funded the next day. Loans approved on Friday and Saturday will be funded on Monday. Your banking institution may take additional time to provide you with access to your funds.
- Your loan funds can be available in your bank account by the next business day as long as you complete the following items.
When are my payments due?
Your payments are due on the dates listed in your loan agreement. If you need to make an adjustment to your payment schedule, please call Customer Service for assistance.
Can I pay my loan early or pay more than scheduled?
You can make additional principal payments or pay your loan in full at any time, without incurring any prepayment charges or penalties. We strongly encourage you to pay your loan off as quickly as possible.
I am concerned about my privacy. What do you do with my information?
What if I decide I want to cancel my loan?
- You have until the end of the business day after you receive your loan funds to rescind your loan with no cost to you.
- If you selected to be funded via ACH, please notify us by 1 PM MT the same day and you may rescind your loan.
Help! My identity was stolen, and I had to close my bank account. What can I do?
Give our Customer Service Department a call. We will work with you to keep your account in good standing.
I just got a new bank account. How do I move my payments?
Give our Customer Service Department a call at 1-877-502-2981
We will ask you to verify proof of account ownership. As long as you contact us 3 days before your next due date, we should be able to get your next payment switched over with time to spare.
Can I just borrow the money until my next pay date?
Absolutely. Contact our Customer Service Department to request a payment in full. Make the request at least 2 days before your due date to ensure that we have enough time to adjust your payment amount.
I’m not getting any emails from you like you said I would. What’s the deal?
Our emails are probably being sent to your spam or junk mail folder. Please check there. Then add us to your address book, so our emails go to your inbox.
Help! I can’t make my next payment. What do I do?
- We understand that life is unpredictable and from time to time you may miss a payment. If you think you will miss a payment, it is important to call us to work out a solution. We value our relationship and will generally waive the late fee on a one time basis if you have a history of making other payments on time. This is our way of helping and saying “thank you” for being a good customer. If you are unable to make your scheduled payment, please Contact Us at least two (2) business days prior to the date your payment is due. Our customer service representatives are here to help you get back on track, so please call.
- If you do make a late payment, defer a payment, or a payment is returned to us, you may incur additional fees.
- If you think you will have a longer-term issue, we are happy to devise a payment plan that will meet your needs. If you fail to contact us, you may be subject to additional fees and/or be contacted by our collections department. Please note that if you are late by 1 business day, you may be charged a $30 late fee per occurrence. If we receive a non-sufficient funds return, you may be subject to a $30 NSF fee for each occurrence.
Your phone system said that my call was recorded. Is that true?
Yes, all calls are recorded unless you are providing card information. This is to ensure that our call center agents are following company policies and procedures.
Thanks for the loan but stop calling/emailing me.
No problem. Call or email our Customer Service Department and we’ll stop.
How will I know if I’m approved?
You will receive an email notification once your application has been approved by underwriting. If denied, you will receive a notice by e-mail.
What happens if I miss a payment?
Any late or missed payments may be subject to additional fees and/or collection activities, however we will work with you to keep your loan on track. Any payment attempt that your bank returns to us is subject to a $30 fee. Any payment that is late will be subject to a $30 fee after 3 days.
Once paid off, when can I get another Installment Loan?
You’ll be eligible for a new loan as soon as your last payment clears – which could take your bank up to three business days to confirm. As a Preferred Customer, you’ll enjoy an even simpler loan process and borrow up to $1,500.
What is the cost of credit?
Your loan’s total cost depends upon the amount that you’re approved for and your payment history. Please see our Rates page for more details.
What are the qualifications to be eligible for a loan?
To get approved you will need:
- A job or other regular source of income
- An electronically accessible checking account where your paychecks are deposited. Saving accounts or prepaid debit cards will not work.
- A valid email address and phone number
- You must be least 18 years old
What does it mean to do business with a Tribal Company?
It means tribal law governs your relationship with Instant Installment Loan and will apply to your obligations including your loan agreement.
Is this site secure? How will you protect my personal information?
How long will the process take?
Once you complete the application, sign your loan agreement and complete bank verification, our Underwriting team will review and notify you by the end of business day. If we have any questions, we will contact you. You can also call customer service at 1-877-502-2981.
The application process is fast and easy and is generally completed in minutes. There is usually no need to fax any documents. The fast cash application is available for online completion.
Why do you need my bank account information?
We need your bank account information to be able to give you your loan. When you are approved and close an Instant Installment Loan Installment Loan, we send your money to you directly. It will usually be deposited into your bank account in as little as 24 hours from the time of your approval.
How will I know when my application is approved?
When you have completed your application, signed the agreement, and completed the bank verification our Underwriting team will review it. You will be notified by the end of the business day that you have been approved and funds will be deposited into your account. If you are denied with us, you will receive a notification.
Is this site secure? How will you protect my personal information?